When visiting The Program Manager for Ammunition office, located in building 2204 at Hospital Point, please follow the steps outlined below:
Contact the Staff Member whom you desire to visit and provide at a minimum:
- Topics to be discussed during visit
- Names of all visitors
- Command or Unit of visitors
- Date(s) of visit
- Time of visit
- Whom you desire to visit
- The level of classification of the information to be discussed
- POC and phone number
- Required support equipment needed (i.e. conference room, overhead projector, flip chart...)
The Staff Member will provide these details and any additional information to the Program Manager for Ammunition Assistant Security Coordinator for processing. If unsure of the appropriate Staff Member, contact the Program Manager for Ammunition Assistant Security Coordinators. The Assistant Security Coordinators can be reached at (703) 432-3165 or (703) 432-3166.
Note: All visitors must be a U.S. citizen or be cleared through the MARCORSYSCOM Security Manager prior to arriving.
Prior to entering any MARCORSYSCOM workspace, all visitors must be logged into the visitors log and provided an appropriate level visitors badge. Badges “MUST” be displayed on the outer clothing in plain sight at all times. The Program Manager for Ammunition Assistant Security Coordinators are located in Building 2204 and will process all visitors into the Visitors Log upon arrival.
- Visitors ARE NOT allowed viewing or handling of classified information unless specifically authorized in advance to do so. Any visitors requiring access to classified information MUST BE escorted at all times by a member of the Office of the Program Manager for Ammunition.
- Visits involving classified information require that visitors submit the required clearance information (see CLASSIFIED VISIT REQUESTS) at least five (5) working days prior to the visit to the below PLA: COMMARCORSYSCOM QUANTICO VA//AM-OPS//
Please call our Operations Team at (703) 432-3167 to be connected or referred to the appropriate contact for your visit. Our office hours are from 7:30 am until 4:30 pm each weekday. We are closed on weekends and federal holidays.
Office of the Program Manager for Ammunition
Marine Corps Systems Command
2200 Lester Street
Quantico, Virginia 22134-6050
Comm (703) 432-3165 or 3166
Directions to PM Ammo